Saturday, November 17, 2012

Please...

Letter to the American Government

Please...

We need a government made up of mature, responsible adults that care more about the people in the country than political careers, grand-standing and "shanking" each other.

I don't care if you're a Republican or a Democrat. 

What I care about, and I hope you do too but at this point I'm really not sure, is that you come to some agreement in the next 6 weeks that will protect our country from another recession.
What I care about is children going hungry because their parents don't have work.
What I care about is men and women who fought in a war, with the honorable intention of protecting and serving Americans, who are returning with PTSD and are not getting the help they need and are killing themselves in desperation!
What I care about is that what happens with our economy has a ripple effect felt throughout the world.

I am so sick of hearing that you can't get along. I'm exhausted by your constant inane bickering.
We, the people of America, need jobs, a strengthening economy, support for veterans and care for the children and elderly.

Please...





Please share this if you agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment